NNHMN is a dark electronic music project – creating moody and evocative electronic music infected with dark synth sounds, eerie ambiances and mysterious female vocals. NNHMN live and work in their chosen home -Berlin. Lee and Laudarg embarked on a sonic journey on the thresholds of New Brutalist Theatre, experimental electronic music and technoculture. Many releases and gigs worldwide followed, under various names and with different members, culminating in the present project. NNHMN’s dizzying sound is defined by analogue textures and arpeggiated bass lines, a sense of sonic investigation that veers from post-punk to haunted synth-wave and disco. Obsessive...Read More
Author: John W. King
I’m sure I’m not the only person who’s feeling a bit jaded after more than a year of the pandemic. I’m struggling to look fwd to gigs or festivals because so many have been moved and cancelled already. One thing that’s been keeping me going though is the fact that all bar one of my favourite artists have new music in the pipeline: Skating Polly, Emika, Kaelan Mikla, Krakow Loves Adana and Beach Bunny. Not to mention my favourite album of the year so far, Glume’s debut The Internet – if that doesn’t end up in my end of...Read More
Skating Polly: Ugly Pop is a universally accessible tale for fans and non-fans alike.Read More
Latest News & Reviews
- NNHMN coming to Kaizmier Stockroom
- New Music from Roots Manuva – Coming Soon
- Skating Polly: Ugly Pop – Feature Length Documentary – Review
- The KVB – Live at Jimmy’s Liverpool this August
- Introducing: Glüme
- NEWS: Skating Polly is Coming to Liverpool!
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Kraków Loves Adana
- 2020 End of Year Roundup
- Darkest Dreams by Kraków Loves Adana (Album Review)
- Fallen Idles: Return of the backlash?